Saturday 2 April 2011

BeautyUK

Using the BeautyUK palette in number 2! 

The gorgeous pearl eyeliner. 


The beautyUK liplust in playboy.

The BeautyUK palette in number 2. Sadly the photographs washed out the swatches!



So I recently got sent some products from BeautyUK. I have loved this brand for ages and I have purchased many of the palettes and blushes before. I was so thrilled to review their products!

The eyeliner, £3.49  - Has great staying ability, the colour is gorgeous and the metallic edge is amazing!
I love how the applicator is firm so makes it SO easy to apply. However the liquid does separate if you do one long stroke, however if you do small strokes to apply, this won't happen!

The liplust, £2.99 - I love the liplust, the colour is very wearable and pretty. It isn't sticky and stays on for a long time.


I had a great experience with this company, very very helpful and just lovely!
Definitely worth taking a look at the BeautyUK stand in your local superdrug and checking out the products!
Hope you enjoy them as much as me!

2 comments:

  1. the palette looks lovely! really bright colours :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look really pretty, i have the neutral palette and that's really nice too :) xx

    ReplyDelete